Butter Chicken w/ Basmati Rice
- 1 jar Sharwood’s Butter Chicken Simmer Sauce
- 200g chicken breast, diced
- 2 tbsp Greek style natural yoghurt
- 1 packet pouch microwave rice
- ½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup cauliflower, chopped
- ½ cup QE cashews
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat, add the oil
- Add chicken breast and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add the butter chicken sauce into the frying pan and simmer for 5
- Add the cashews and cauliflower and sauté for a further 2 minutes until tender.
- Drizzle Greek yoghurt over the sauce.
- Prepare rice as per instructions and serve together. Garnish with coriander.
- Date October 19, 2021
- Tags Chicken Breast, Dinner, Lunch, What's NEW