Chicken and Chorizo Paella
- 300g boneless, skinless chicken thigh fillets, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- La Boqueria Artisan Chorizo Hot 2 pack, diced
- 2 cups Arborio rice
- Good Bones Organic Bone Broth Chicken 500ml
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- ¾ cup frozen green peas
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- In a large fry pan, heat the oil in a pan over medium heat and add chicken. Cook until lightly browned. Remove chicken to a plate.
- Add chorizo and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add rice and cook for 2 minutes, then add paprika. Add in wine and scrape the sides of the pan with a wooden spoon. Let the mixture simmer for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Stir in diced tomatoes and Good Bones Organic Bone Broth Chicken. Bring it to a boil and then reduce the heat to low. Cook uncovered for 15 minutes. Add frozen green peas and cook for a further 5 minutes. Serve.
- Dry white wines include Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Grigio, Pinot Gris and Pinot Blanc.
- Garnish with fresh parsley leaves and serve with a wedge of lemon.
- Date October 19, 2021
- Tags Chicken Breast, Dinner, Lunch, What's NEW