- 1 pack Nonna’s Chicken schnitzel with cheese
- 1 cup baby spinach
- Paesanella buffalo mozzarella, roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp Don Antonio Napoletana sauce
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 °C.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat, add one tablespoon of oil.
- Add chicken and brown for 2 minutes on each side.
- Grease a baking dish with remaining oil add the chicken schnitzel. Top the schnitzel with a layer of Napoletana sauce and then top with a layer of mozzarella. Repeat for any other schnitzels. Bake for 10-12 minutes at 200°C.
- Remove from the oven. Top with fresh baby spinach, season with salt and pepper and serve.
- Date October 21, 2021
- Tags Chicken Breast, Dinner, Lunch, What's NEW