Chicken Tikka Masala with Coconut Basmati Rice
- Tilda Coconut Basmati Rice 250g
- Sharwood’s Simmer Sauce Tikka Masala
- 300g boneless, skinless chicken thigh fillets, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp turmeric, ground
- ¼ cup Barambah All Natural Yoghurt
- ½ tbsp vegetable oil
- Marinate the chicken thighs with Greek yoghurt, followed by seasoning with salt, pepper, garam masala and turmeric. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken thigh pieces and fry for about 1 ½ minutes on each side. Pour in Sharwood’s Tikka Masala sauce and reduce heat to low. Let it cook, covered, for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally. Season with salt and pepper and serve with Tilda Coconut Basmati Rice cooked as per packaging instructions and a dollop of natural yoghurt.
- Garnish with roughly chopped coriander.
- Serve with fresh naan or pita bread on the side as a substitute for rice.
- Date October 19, 2021
- Tags Chicken Breast, Dinner, Lunch, What's NEW