Easy Scrambled Eggs
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp unsalted butter
- Crack eggs into a mixing bowl and whisk for 1-2 minutes. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- On low-medium heat, add 1 tsp of butter in a frying pan. Once it melts, pour in the egg mixture. Leave it to set for 20 seconds.
- Using a wooden spoon, lightly stir the eggs frequently until it has softly set and is slightly runny. Remove them from the heat and serve.
- The egg will continue to cook a little bit once removed from the stove due to residual heat.
- Stir in ½ tbsp crème fraiche near the end of frying, while the egg is still runny, for creamy scrambled eggs.
- Serve with toasted sourdough bread.
- Additional toppings: grated cheese
|Servings per package:||1|
- Date August 3, 2021
- Tags Breakfast, Eggs