French Toast w Berries
- 4 QE free range eggs
- 8 slices white sourdough bread
- 1 cup Barambah full cream milk
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp butter
- Whisk eggs, cinnamon, vanilla extract, sugar and milk together until combined.
- Dip 2 slices of bread into the egg mixture for about 10 seconds until fully covered.
- Heat ¼ of the butter in a pan over medium heat. When it has melted, add the 2 egg covered slices of bread into the pan. Allow it to brown for about 2 ½ minutes on each side. Remove from the pan.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until all the bread is cooked.
- Dust with icing sugar and a drizzle of maple syrup for a sweet finish.
Serve with fresh berries and natural yoghurt
- Date October 19, 2021
- Tags Breakfast, Desserts, What's NEW