Honey Mustard Chicken
- 200-240g chicken breast fillet
- 1/8 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¾ tbsp honey
- ¾ tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- Mix olive oil, honey, mustard, garlic and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Season the chicken breast all over with smoked paprika, salt and pepper.
- Grease a deep baking tray and put the chicken breast in the tray. Pour ¾ of the sauce over the chicken and add 15ml water to the tray. Cover the tray with foil and bake for 20 minutes @ 215°C.
- Remove the foil, pour the rest of the sauce over the chicken and bake for another 10 minutes, uncovered.
- Remove from the oven and cover with foil for 5 minutes, then serve.
- Pair it with our QE Tzatziki if desired. (OPTIONAL)
- Keep the foil used in step 3 for step 5.
- For a nice presentation, slice the chicken breast diagonally into 1cm thick slices, pour the sauce over the top and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Date August 3, 2021
- Tags Chicken Breast, Dinner