- 100g Button mushroom, sliced
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 tsp unsalted butter
- 2 tsp sunflower oil
- Season the eggs with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Heat a frying pan to high heat and add sunflower oil. Add mushrooms and sauté for 1 ½ Turn the heat down to medium.
- Pour the eggs into the pan and leave it for 10 seconds.
- Lift one side of the egg slightly with a spatula and tilt the pan towards that side so that uncooked egg fills up the empty space. Repeat this on different sides until the egg stops running. Fold the egg over itself in half and serve.
- Sauté additional toppings before pouring eggs into the pan.
- Additional toppings: tomatoes, ham, onion, shredded bacon, shredded chicken.
|Servings per package:||1|
- Date August 3, 2021
- Tags Breakfast, Eggs