- 34g rolled oats
- 2 tsp black chia seeds
- 20g fresh berries
- 8g honey
- Combine everything except milk in a small bowl. Pour milk in until it just covers the oats.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap or a plate.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Top with berries and serve.
- Quick or steel cut oats can be used instead.
- Extra toppings: sliced banana, berries, nuts, melted peanut butter, kiwi fruit, shredded coconut, dried fruit, psyllium husk.
|Servings per package:||1|
- Date August 3, 2021
- Tags Berries, Breakfast