Soft Boiled Eggs
- 2 eggs
- Fill up a saucepan until there is enough to cover the eggs. Boil the water on high heat.
- Once it has started boiling, set a timer for 6 minutes and 10 seconds. Gently lower the eggs into the boiling water with a spoon and start the timer.
- When the timer finishes, use a large spoon to remove the eggs from the water and run them under cold water for 60 seconds.
- Peel the eggs and serve.
- For a more medium boiled egg, cook for another 45-60 seconds.
- Slicing the boiled eggs in half will release the runny yolk. Make sure to keep the egg yolk upright to avoid spillage before serving.
- Use an ice bath as an alternative to running under cold water. Simply place the eggs in an ice bath after cooking for 5 minutes.
|Servings per package:||1|
- Date August 3, 2021
- Tags Breakfast, Eggs