Spaghetti and Meatballs
- 1 pack Nonna’s Italian meatballs
- 1 jar Mutti’s Passata
- 1 pack QE parmesan cheese, grated
- 500g spaghetti
- Preheat an oven to 200°C.
- Bring a pot of water to boil and add a pinch of salt. Cook the spaghetti as per packet instructions.
- Evenly distribute the meatballs in a greased baking tray and bake for 20 minutes.
- In a frying pan, heat up the Passata over medium-high heat. Once it starts to simmer, transfer the cooked meatballs to the sauce and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the drained spaghetti to a plate and top with the meatball sauce. Garnish with QE parmesan cheese and serve.
- To add another dimension to your sauce, sauté some diced brown onion and garlic in the pan before adding Passata sauce. Mix in some chopped fresh basil leaves, oregano, and a pinch of salt & pepper.
- Date October 19, 2021
- Tags Beef, Dinner, Lunch, What's NEW