Spinach and Halloumi Frittata
- 5 eggs
- 300ml thickened cream
- ½ long green chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 80g baby spinach, finely chopped
- 100g halloumi
- 100g grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat an oven to 150°C.
- Whisk all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- In a large fry pan, heat the oil over medium heat. Pour the egg mixture into the pan and cook for about 10 minutes, or until the surface has nearly set.
- Place the pan in the oven for 4 minutes until the top is set and browned. Remove from the oven and let it cool for 5 minutes. Remove from the pan and cut into wedges and serve.
- Shred some leftover cooked chicken into the egg mixture for some extra protein.
- Garnish with some fresh coriander leaves.
- Date October 19, 2021
- Tags Breakfast, Eggs, Lunch, What's NEW