Steamed Asparagus with Lemon-soy Dressing
- 12 spears asparagus, hard ends chopped off
- ¾ tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp rice vinegar
- ¼ tsp ginger, minced
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- ¾ tbsp soy sauce
- Combine all ingredients except for asparagus in a small mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Steam asparagus for about 4 minutes or until it becomes tender. Remove to a plate.
- Drizzle sauce over the asparagus and serve.
- Sprinkle with white sesame seeds. (OPTIONAL)
- If you do not have a steamer, follow these easy steps to steam: 1. Fill a saucepan with water to approximately halfway and bring to a boil. 2. Place a colander on the saucepan while the water is boiling (you need to use a colander which fits snugly on the saucepan without touching the water). 3. Put the asparagus into the colander and cover it with a plate, leaving a small opening to let steam out.
- Date August 3, 2021
- Tags Asparagus, Dinner