Sugar Free Pear, Walnut and Peanut Butter Strudel
Sugar free pear, peanut butter and walnut strudel
• 2 Packham pears, peeled, cored, and roughly chopped
• ¼ cup QE walnuts, finely chopped
• 2 tbsp QE peanut butter, melted
• 8 sheets filo pastry
• Coconut oil cooking spray
• 1 ½ tbsp stevia powder
• ¼ tbsp lemon juice
• ½ tsp vanilla extract
• ½ tsp ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2. Add your pears, walnuts, melted peanut butter, stevia powder, lemon juice, ground cinnamon, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl and mix altogether.
3. Spray each layer of your filo pastry with coconut oil spray until you get to 4 layers.
4. Once you have 4 layers you can put half of your mixture on one end of the filo pastry and make sure to leave 3cm gap between both edges.
5. Roll the filo pastry like a sausage roll and form into that shape. Then place it in your oven for 30 mins or until golden brown.
**NOTICE** It is important to note that defrosting filo pastry the night before in the fridge, or 4 hours prior at room temperature is vital.
- Date October 7, 2021
- Tags Desserts, What's NEW