Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Stir fry
- 500g free range chicken breast fillets, cut into 3cm strips
- 1 bunch broccolini, hard ends cut off, halved lengthways and cut into thirds
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 440g Wokka Thin Hokkien Noodles
- 1 eschalot, thinly sliced
- Ayam teriyaki sauce
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
In a large fry pan, heat the oil over medium heat
- . Add the chicken breast for 2 minutes. Remove chicken from pan.
- Add broccolini and capsicum into the pan and sauté for 2 minutes. Return chicken to the pan and add 200g Ayam teriyaki sauce. Sauté for 2 minutes, then add noodles and stir to combine. Add eschalots to the stir fry and stir for a further minute. Serve.
- Always use high heat for stir fries. Stir fry ingredients should be added quickly one after another, so always have ingredients prepped and ready to use nearby.
- Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and more eschalots.
- Date October 19, 2021
- Tags Chicken Breast, Dinner, Lunch, What's NEW