Truffled Mustard Egg Sandwich
- 4 eggs, boiled and peeled
- 30g baby spinach
- 28g whole egg mayonnaise
- 15g red onion, diced
- 15g QE Truffled Black Garlic Mustard
- 1 tsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- 6 slices whole meal bread
- Roughly chop the egg into quarters and set aside.
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Add in spinach and cook for 10 seconds. Drain and roughly chop the spinach. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, QE black truffle mustard, dill and eggs. Add the red onion, baby spinach, and a pinch of salt and pepper and mix together. Serve on whole meal bread as a sandwich.
- Drain the spinach as much as you can so that it doesn’t make your sandwich soggy. You can squeeze the drained spinach with your hands to remove water.
- Date October 19, 2021
- Tags Breakfast, Eggs, Lunch, What's NEW