Turkish Eggs (Cilbir)
- 4 slices Turkish bread
- 100g full fat Greek yoghurt
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 QE Free range eggs
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp ground paprika
- ¼ tsp dried chilli flakes
- Lightly spray/coat bread with olive oil and toast for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Crack the eggs into the pan one at a time and cook for about 2 minutes. Use a spoon to baste the oil over the top of the egg to cook the top for 10 seconds. Set aside.
- Combine yoghurt and garlic powder in a small mixing bowl and set aside.
- Add remaining oil into a pan and heat over medium heat. Add chilli flakes and paprika and cook for 20-30 seconds.
- To serve, add a layer of yoghurt to a plate, then add two eggs and drizzle the chilli oil over the plate.
Garnish with crumbled feta and fresh chopped dill
- Date October 19, 2021
- Tags Breakfast, Eggs, Lunch, What's NEW