Very Berry Pancakes
- Greens original pancake mix
- 2 tsp butter
- Maple syrup
- Fresh berries
- Prepare the pancake mix as per the instructions on the bottle.
- On low-medium heat, grease a pan with butter. Pour in the pancake mix slowly for 3 seconds. Repeat this for 3 pancakes or as many as you prefer.
- Cook for 1 ½ minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Take out the pancakes and top with fresh berries and maple syrup to your preference.
- Place a bowl or a cookie cutter over the cooked pancakes one at a time, and trim the outer edges to make perfectly symmetrical pancakes.
- Dust with icing sugar for a sweet finish.
|Servings per package:||1|
- Date August 3, 2021
- Tags Berries, Breakfast