- 40g rolled oats
- ¾ cup milk (180ml)
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- Add oats and milk into a saucepan on medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Use a wooden spoon to stir it regularly.
- Reduce the heat to low and let it simmer. Continue stirring so the porridge does not burn.
- After 2 minutes, the porridge should be cooked. Mix in the banana and cocoa powder and serve.
- If you don’t have a saucepan/stovetop available, microwave the oats and milk on HIGH for 2.5 minutes in a microwavable bowl.
- For a thinner consistency, add a splash of milk after cooking.
- Mashing a whole banana with a fork is easier than mashing chopped banana.
- Extra toppings: berries, peanut butter, shredded coconut, nuts, dried fruit, kiwi, dragon fruit, ground cinnamon, honey, maple syrup, chia seeds, LSA mix.
|Servings per package:||1|
- Date August 3, 2021
- Tags Banana, Breakfast